How to capture video thumbnail with php scripting

Hi to all ..

I want to make video sharing site but don't know how i capture video
thumbnail like google video, youtube,myspace or many others site which
have such type of features. anybody help me how i do this in php which
support the all video extension files to make video thumbnail.