PHP2XMI...Please Help!

Hi All,
  I am basically a Java Developer and recently started working on
migration project, from PHP to Java. With google search I found that
with PHP2XMI, we can generate the XMI and get the class diagram in UML
editor. But there is not sufficient steps to use this tool for a
beginner. Could someone please tell me the required software to
download and execute this PHP2XMI tool? I am mostly do my development
work in the Win XP OS. Any feedback to direct me on this would be much
appreciated.

TIA,
Senthil