Re: Re: copy database from one server to another

In message <001701c754e7$218dace0$0301a8c0@agarwal>, ~Tarun~
<tarun.virgo@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>Hello Aminul,
>
>I found that in php documentation and user notes that we can connect to several
>database at once.
>i tried this from the website. yes both the sites are hosted on same server but
>with diff usernames and diff database name.
>
>so it is possible to connect both the db from either site.

Indeed, I have a number of applications that do this - as long as the
domains are on the same server, there is no problem about connecting to
multiple databases on the same server.  It's where you go on different
servers that you have problems.

If the username and password are the same, you can use the same
connection, if they are different, you need two connections, but you can
have two connections at once.

--
Pete Clark

Sunny Andalucia