Re: work with php framework

Hi ,

    Frameweork is something which helps you do not reinvent the wheel
again. For example, think of a authentication system. Obviously it
would be having users table in database and needs the CRUD operations.
How it would be if by configuration , a system gives you nearly all
the functions to manipulate the user table. Or think a self build
caching system, or session handling system up in just a few config
settings.

    Simphony is something matching ruby on rails framework. We are
using it like anything and i like it. Though in learning phase but is
worth appreciable. But if you do not intend to build high end
applications or is lie\ght weight application your aim go for codeignitor.

   Cheers. I would get you some books also and do not worry post to my
id any issues ...might be i have come across it while i explored. :D

regards

Harish Balakrishnan Marar