files. Assuming you want something a little more secure, do you have any
databases available to you?

If you can explain a little more about how you expect the security to work in
#3, I can help further.

For instance, on one of my sites, you have to belong to a particular group to
display a link to the file in that group. Each link is dynamically created
and specific to the IP address of the person generating the list, so the link
cannot be passed onto another person.

The true name of the file is never given out. Instead, a content header is
sent for the particular type of file, and the fie streamed to the recipient
over a data link.

Robert.