phpmail error

hello,

It took me 3 days to find out how to send e-mail with attachment. I
come from 'design' so my knowledge in PHP is very little and te
PHPmailer got me so confused!!

Finally I've found olaf's script and I even understood it and manage
to send e-mail with an attachment!!

But I had a problem: after I made the right permissions for
the '../files/mail..' folders and finally succeeded to send the e-
mail and the attachment I got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: del_temp_file()
in /var/www/vhosts/1000uniquebusinesses.com/httpdocs/upload_and_mail_
example.php on line 26

Remember: the e-mail has been sent with the attachment and I've
checked afterwards the '../files/mail..' and it was empty

The only thing I'm trying to do is to make a form that people can
send me e-mail through my website with 1 attachment only +subject +
body text etc. and I don't need any upload or something like that. I
got your other example 'attach_mailer_example.php' but I need to put
the variables in a form and and write a bit more PHP script for that
and it's too hard for me now. So I prefer to move on from the '
upload_and_mail_example.php'.

Please Help me.

dana.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional