From: Imtiyaz khan <imtiyaazkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:02:35 PM
Subject:  Display of Joomla Categories

Hi Friends,

               I am working on Joomla In Joomla we can add
sections,categories within section and contents under the
categories.In top menu i have few links as company,Departments etc.Now
i want to display all categories accourding to top menu's links in
left side.I am feeling problem in it.Please help me.(Akhir mein aap ka
dost hoon.)

Thanx in advance.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional