Problem with the images

Hi everybody,

I am getting one problem with the images in the live server.i.e.,
I have uploaded one jpeg image of 60k in our live server using core
FTP tool, but in the browser is showing the image quality is not good
and the size is 10k only. But in live server the size is 60k. what is
the problem.

Please help me.

cheers,

venugopal,
leafgrafica.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links