reading request headers

Hi to all you pros out there,

I have a rather difficult task and I am only half though.

1.	I write xml file to socket where is Java listening
2.	I get immediate response whether my xml file was ok. Until here I am
doing fine.

3.	later on I am supposed to read another xml response from java with
confirmation of order creation and here I fail

I can read request headers with apache_request_headers() and I get

Array
(
     [Content-Type] => text/xml
     [User-Agent] => Java/1.5.0_06
     [Host] => blablabla.com
     [Accept] => text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
     [Connection] => keep-alive
     [Content-Length] => 336
)

I tested the content length and it is exactly length of the xml file I
am supposed to get.
But I just can?t get the file itself. There is nothing in $_SERVER nor
in $_FILES.

DOES ANYONE KNOW SOLUTION TO THIS, PLEASE?

I can?t use a php daemon running and waiting with socket_listen,
socket_read and ....

Big thanks already.

Adrian

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links