Re: redirecting the page

In message <Y5VUqnC$v6yEFw6I@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pete <cgrp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes
>In message <20060729074055.80667.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sathish
>kumar <sathishsin@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>>

>>!-- DIV {margin:0px;}-->Hi all
>>    now I am new to PHP,
>> I have one doubt regarding redirecting the page..
>>
>>If I run the redirect code that is header("Location: www.sampels.com") in the
>>local server
>> it  works well  but If I upload the same PHP file to the web server It gives
>>warning and didnt work.
>>
>>    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
>>started at /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/project/index.php:7) in
>/usr/local/etc/ht
>>tpd/htdocs/prjoect/index.php on line 108
>>
>> what can I do to do solve this problem.. please can any one help me.,
>
>The header has to be the very first thing sent to the browser.
>
>You are not sending the outputting at index.php Line 7.

That sentence does not look correct!  Did I say that?

I meant...
You are not sending the header() until line 108, but you have already
started outputting at line 7.

--
Pete Clark

Andalucia in Sunny Southern Spain
http://www.hotcosta.com/comm_1.htm

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links