Re: number of rows in mysql...

In message <20060729085410.17733.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, z.
shafiee <z.shafiee@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>thanks
>  but its my.
>  but i meen that i wont select db and get query for every works. because this
>is not professional.

The professional way is to connect once at the top of each page, then
make individual queries.

If you have designed your tables and indexes correctly, it will be very
quick

I have one table with about 250,000 records.  I can count them in less
than 1ms.  I am sure it would be the same with larger tables, I just
don't have access to them at the moment.

>get query for every works

I understand that English is not your first language, but I don't
understand why you say this - what do you mean?

--
Pete Clark

Andalucia in Sunny Southern Spain
http://www.hotcosta.com/comm_1.htm

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links