Re: How can I Upload DB tables

Venu,
   the best tool for managing MySQL databases is PHPMyAdmin
(http://www.phpmyadmin.net). This is a point and click browser
interface to the database.

You may find that your ISP already has PHPMyAdmin available for your
site, or if it's your server, you can simply download it and install it.

Rob.

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Venugopal Rao Boddapadu"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM