From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Zaid, Shaikh
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 8:55 PM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  php5 apache error

Ho..

  It seems there is something wrong with the spelling or you may have miss
spelt your path.

  Try to install everything on root dir on different drive.

  Shaikh M. Zaid

  Farhan khalid <farhan2kf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,

I just installed on a new machine windows server 2003 and installed apache
2.2 on it and then unzip the php 5.1 files in c:\php5

then added the load module php5_module line in httpd conf file copied the
php5ts.dll to system32 and also in apache bin but

when i start apache it keeps giving me error php5apache2.dll module not
found

if i remove this line from apache it works fine and apache starts but if i
add this line it does not start

can anybody suggest how to fix the problem why cant apache find the file
php5apache2.dll the path is correct.

Regards
Farhan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM