RE: Is it possible for part of a page to be a php include ?

Many, many thanks to all here who have tried to
help me on this, it's all been appreciated.

Despite the kind efforts from the members here, I
seem to be getting stuck on how to start - so for
example, on the pages below, what would I do first
please?

http://www.130605.com/comingfrom

http://www.011005.com/goingto

Any help appreciated.

Chris.

Of Adrianyong
> Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:02 PM
> To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re:  Is it possible for
part of a page
> to be a php include ?
>
> <?php
>
> function Speak($emotion)
> {
>
> if( $emotion == "Frustrated" )
> {
> echo "<table witdh =\"100% \"><tr><td
align=\"center\">
> I can't believe I'm staying 3am trying to learn
a subject
> called wireless communication. trying to draw a
bloody wave
> form..for differential phase shift keying based
on the
> parameters of carrier frequency 2hertz,
amplitude 5v and 4
> bauds per second, while answering this email. So
I'm multitasking.
> ";
> }
> else
> {    echo ".... ";  }
>
> }
>
> Speak( "Frustrated");
> <!-- This calls the function to what it suppose
to do, and
> "Frustrated" is the string -type value inserted.
It will
> display a table as well as my emotions. -->
>

> ?>
>
> Take care,
> Adrianyong
>
> P.S need anymore examples..?
> Adrianyong <h_tere2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  file from: anotherexamplewebsite-b/tables.php
>  code inside:
>
>  file from: anotherexamplewebsite-b/page1.php
>  code inside:
>   .
>  <?php include "tables.php"; ?>
>  .
>
>  Jay H Edson <jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Make
your include
> files more granular (possibly nesting
them)and/or use
>   functions.
>   --je
>
>   Chris wrote:
>   > Many thanks for the input on this to Brian
and
>   > Robert - it's definitely appreciated.
>   >
>   > I don't understand functions, and I
apologise now
>   > if I sound a tad slow on this, but I've only
been
>   > using a php a few weeks ;-(
>   >
>   > For example:
>   >
>   > The page that the php include is to *go
into* is
>   > examplewebsite-a/page1
>   >
>   > One of the tables on
>   > anotherexamplewebsite-b/tables is the table
to go
>   > into the above page.
>   >
>   > On both pages, there's quite a few tables
and all
>   > html with no php codes anywhere.
>   >
>   > How do I tell examplewebsite-a/page1 which
table
>   > on examplewebsite-b/tables to include
please?
>   >
>   > Any help appreciated.
>   >
>   > Chris
>   >

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links