dumping a file content in database without interface

hi,

I have tons of articles on my site and I have written a script to
store the content of the articles in the database , acc to the url
and title of that particular article.
this script works perfectly when I use a folder system to save these
articles.
eg.  $url = "http://mysite.com/";;
$tmp = '';
if ($dir = opendir("./")) {

    while (($file = readdir($dir)) !== false) {

        $x = explode(".", $file);
        $t = $x[1];

for ($i=0;$i<$num;$i++){

                $str = $data[$i];

                if (eregi("<title>(.*)</title>", $str, $title)) {
                        $tit = $title[1];
                }

now I am using search engine friendly urls for my site where title of
the web page and url of the article is dynamically generated.
eg.  ( for a url http://mysite.com/diseases.php?disease=diabetes)
http://mysite.com/diseases/diabetes

in this case the script dumps all the data into the database without
segregating the content acc to the query string.

I need urgent help to dump all the articles acc. for search and there
is no interface to dump the data into database.

-Gayatri

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links