RE: Is it possible for part of a page to be a php include ?

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for the input.

The page where the includes go *into* is no
problem, but is there any way that on the page
where it's coming *from* that it can just get a
part of *that* page please?

I.e. on the page that the php include is coming
*from*, there's stacks of html including a few
tables, but I would like just one of those tables
to be included on another page on another website.

Any help appreciated.

Chris.

Of Brian Etheridge
> Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:25 PM
> To: 'php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: RE:  Is it possible for
part of a page
> to be a php include ?
>
> You just surround your included part with HTML,
or whatever.
> As long as it
> makes syntactic sense there is no limitation:
>

> Here is my main.php page with many included
sections:

> <? include(LIBROOT . "header.inc"); ?>
onunload='onUnLoadFunc();'>

> <? include(LIBROOT . "top.inc"); ?>

cellpadding='3'
> cellspacing='0'>
valign='top'>
> 			<!-- Left hand cell
occupies entire left hand
> column. -->
> 			<? include(LIBROOT .
"left.inc"); ?>

> 			<!-- Centre cell contains
page contents. -->
> 			<?
> 				//print("<!--
> .$currentPage->getFileName() ." -->");
> 				include(LIBROOT
> .$currentPage->getFileName()
> .".inc");
> 			?>

> 			<!-- Right hand cell
occupies entire right hand
> column. -->
> 			<? include(LIBROOT .
"right.inc"); ?>

> <? include(LIBROOT . "footer.inc"); ?>

> Go for it.
>
> Brian

of a page to
> be a php include
> ?
>
> Does anyone know how to make *part* of a page to
be a php
> include to go into
> another page please?
>
> I know how to make a whole page to be the
included part, but
> not a section
> of it.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Chris

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links