Re: how to enable register_globals on php.ini

hi Raj

if u r using windows then the php.ini file in php
installation folder doesn't matter...
instead the php.ini file in the windows folder is in
effect...
search for that in the windows folder and try editing
there..

[generally this happens only when u have used
installer for installing php on windows machine.. and
not the compressed file]

regards,
Gaurav Rustogi