Re: Anyone have XML + PHP example

hi,
is it something basic about xml parsing that u r not
able to understand or something minute feature in
particular...
i don't have an example but i can explain u in easy
words...
u need to mention three handlers for all functions
i.e.
* opening tag
* content tag
* closing tag
and then using the xml functions in php.. parse the
xml accordingly,
i knwo this mail is not sufficient for ur requirement
but shoot some question in particular which i can
explain.. or study the example on php.net and ask what
u couldn't get from it..

tell me exactly what u want to know

bye,
Gaurav Rustogi