Re: problem to create email function

Hi ray_then0116,

First of all, it strongly depends on the operating system of your machine.
On Unix, you only need to configure "SENDMAIL".
On Windows you need a SMTP server program such as "freesmtp" or
"1stSMTP" or similar.
Alternatively, you can also use the SMTP of an ISP but then you need to
configure the "php.ini" accordingly.

Regards,
Desrtfx