reg worldpay

hi folks,

 I need to provide a worldpay gateway, for a online
exam reservation, i need to take the user as soon as
his payment is over.

 How best can I integrate me this worldpay into my
pages.
regarding this our client is also not having exp what
details to provide.

 Is this worldpay any paypal like one, or credit card
process one.

 Hope the best responses from you guys,

- Sreeni.A

- Sreeni.A