scraping tricky site

hi guys

www.cro.ie/search/defaulte.asp

the above stated site, i would like to get all detailed info of each
search result item but there is a link to javascript that takes you to
the detail of each item..... any ideas? somehow anything i think of
just keeps screaming cpu overload in my head....

I am thinking php/curl or javascript/ajax... but i am almost positive
this would take a considerable amount of ram especially in javascript.

does anyone know of any tool beside the php snoopy class that can help
me with this??

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links