Aadi : Mambo Admin

Aadi: What i make out from your mail is that you are able to login in
the frontend login form but not in the backend. I am not sure about
your exposure .so taking you through baby steps :) well to go to
backend, you use the following path. http://localhost/{your mambo
directory name}/administrator/. This would bring the login screed for
the backend and you can use the same admin and pwd you set during thr
last step of installation. Well, now if your mail to group was at this
point, i mean , the issue is you are able to login as admin from
frontend nd not able to at the backend login screed it is just because
of either of the two: 1. the sessions are not able to get written.
Please make the session tmp folder writable. ANother thing is that you
have messed up the database > User> Superadmin.

To reset it use and md5 hash genreator and get the hashed pwd and use
phpmyadmin.

I have touched a few issues that might cause this. I wud follow up this
thread so that I could help you out if possible.:)
regards
Harish

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links