Re: How do you make the contents of a text box remain, even after clicking send, with errors ?

You want to move the textarea contents text to between the <textarea>
and </textarea> tags:

<TEXTAREA style="FONT-SIZE: 13px;" name="comments"
rows="7" cols="21" value="comments" type="text"
maxLength="32" size="14"
onchange="Form1.send.focus()"/>
<?php echo $_POST['comments']; ?>
</TEXTAREA>