paypal code update

Am making progress, not there yet.  Using Mark's recommendation I set
myself up successfully on the sandbox, the devel site.  I finally got
paypal IPN to work using the PHP code they supply with a little
tweaking.  It will now write to a log file and the mysql database.

The remaining funny business - it seems to work perfectly when I use the
code they recommend for "Buy Now".  When I follow their steps to convert
this to an "Add to Cart" function, it appears to work, I am able to add
items to the cart, update quantities, etc.  When going through the
checkout, it does totals, adds shipping, etc.  Looks good except when I
do the final submit.  Both in the log file and the database it fails to
read in some important details:

Invoice#
Item
Quantity
Item #
Payment fee

However it does enter the grand total (Payment gross) correctly for
multiple cart items.  So if 2 items with shipping add up to $250, this
show.  Is this expected behavior?  It seems like the details are rather
important to me.

-Bob

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links