RE: How to keep results in other fields, when there's errors ?

Here's the examples:

Form:
http://www.130605.com/8/

Code:
http://www.130605.com/8.phps

If any kind soul can let me know how to solve the
problem that would be great.

Chris.

other fields,
> when there's errors ?
>
> Can anyone show me an example of when using
error
> messages in an echo code for certain required
> fields and there's an error, that the results
from
> other, not required fields in drop downs, still
> stay in the fields please?  At the moment, when
> clicking send, it shows the errors on the
required
> fields, but removes the input in the other drop
> down fields ;-(
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Chris.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links