Re: How do you make a form unusable by spammers please?

You aren't meeting your first test:
if ($_POST['submit']) {

Your form button's name isn't "submit":
<INPUT type=submit name="send" value="click to send" class="sendbutton">

Try it with
if ($_POST['send']) {
and see if it doesn't wok better.
You don't apparently need the
   extract($_POST);
line as you seem to have globals turned on.

-m