RE: How do you make a form unusable by spammers please?

hi chris,

go to line 93, and then mark the line "*** blah blah
blah". and please correct your file named
connect_dir.inc (is it present there?) whichis needed
in line 97.

it is better for you to read books about php first,
try to build simple php application. u can go to
www.flazx.com to find alot of free e-book. just search
about php.

refering to www.php.net, manual function (also called
as API --Application Programmer Interface-- in other
language) is a nice practice too. u could fine many
neat sample codes of using a spesific function.

~inung;