Re: Attachment to mail

It would be pretty tricky to do with the version of OSC I'm still
using, though there's a new version due out any day now which might
change all that. The contact-us form uses the tep_draw_form internal
function to draw the form tag where you'd need to specify the
attachments action options, so perhaps adding a comment to the text
on that page and then placing a hard-coded form elsewhere might be an
easier option. Also, of the thousands of contributions available for
OSC there may be one already that does what you want. Hacking on
OSCommerce is a great way to hone your PHP skills (and patience! :)

-m

On Jan 26, 2006, at 4:22 AM, kwaayishome wrote:

> Hi there, I want to be able to attach a file on the contact-us side,
> can anyone help me? I am using Oscommerce.
>
> Please tell me because there seems to be only a few who know what I
> am talking about.
> Best regards // Hakan Andersson

PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links