From: mingmangat [mailto:mingmangat@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 November 2005 12:01
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  How is gambArt's Object Oriented for Building PHP
Based Desktop Application?

I would like to ask question.

What do you think about gambArt's Object Oriented for Building PHP Based
Desktop Application? Is the design good enaugh? btw, gambArt can be accessed
from http://www.klorofil.org.

I found gambArt as a solution for building desktop application based on PHP
(like PHP-GTK). From the sample, gambArt used object oriented.
Do you think the object oriented used by gambArt is good enough?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM