Re: HOW to install support for Excel

Hi Junaid,

if you just trying to import data from Excel to mySQL
then use this GUI for mySQL.
http://www.navicat.com/download.html

install on you data/Web Server and can import/Export
easily any type of data you need software is for one
month Free if you like it send me eamil again then I
will tell you how to crack it :-)

Thanks

Mehboob Ali
mehboob_a98@xxxxxxxxx