Re: Sending Email In The Background

There is another way to resolve this. You can execute
a php script using the clien mode of php an run that
in background. Like this

exec('/usr/local/bin/php your_script.php & >
log_file.log");

that will run without the script time out protection
that it is use in the web interpreter of php.

Hope that helps

Rodrigo

 --- Shoan Motwani <listmail@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

---------------------------------
> please correct me if i am wrong, here is how it
works :

0
> 3 the flag set to 1, every time i click the send
newsletter button

Yup. Thats pretty much it.

However, it might be less resource intensive if you
could run the
cron job maybe once/twice a day instead of every
minute.

Peace,
Shoan.

PHP Data object relational mapping generator -
http://www.meta-language.net/

Terms of Service.

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar