Re: Imagettfbbox()

May be this will solve your problem....

1) add a USE flag for gdb in /etc/make.conf

   USE="3dnow avi [whatever else you have] gdb"

   Note: here's a list of all of the USE flags:
   http://www.gentoo.org/dyn/use-index.xml

2) unmerged mod_php

*Note* It could take awhile to "remerge" as it may
need to compile several dependancies...do this during
not production hours and have a backup if you
absolutely cannot have downtime

   emerge -C mod_php

3) emerged mod_php

   emerge -p mod_php
   # find out if it's going to take awhile

4) edit /etc/php/apach2-php4/php.ini
     uncomment the "extension=php_gd2.dll" line

5) Restart apache2

   /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

--- "Taylor, Adam" <ataylor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function
> imagettfbbox() in

/var/www/chameleon-2.2/htdocs/common/buttonizer/buttonizer.php
> on line
> 533
>
> I am using Debian Sarge and trying to run the
> Chameleon Mapserver
> scripts.  I'm having issues with the Freetype and GD
> with PHP4 and PHP5.
> Does anyone know a quick fix to this issue?  What do
> I need to install?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

Mayuri Donda