Re: Directory Traversing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ezequiel Gonzalez Rial" <gonrial@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 3:47 PM
Subject: Re:  Directory Traversing

http://www.evolt.org/article/Making_clean_URLs_with_Apache_and_PHP/18/22880/

> >  (2) how can i hide PHP extentions? instead of ...index.php i would
like to
> > have ...index.tzp
> in an .htaccess file in the same folder or site root, you add this
line:
> AddType application/x-httpd-parse .tzp

thanks Ezequiel, (and Bob), I had mis-read the post, (both places
actually :-), and didn't catch that we would actually have to parse the
file as well and you're both spot on correct.

cheers,

        Mark

PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links