RE: How to store and retereive image in database?

Hi Mark,

Why don't just store the references (i.e. locations) to your images in
mysql,..... As far as I know it is not very practical to really store the
images 'data' in your DBMS!?

I am actually involved in a (online (image))morphing website. Here we
dynamicly create images morphed out of two images, dynamicly give the new
images an name and store them on a location; name and location are enough
within this environment to store in the database and work with the images.

I hope my suggestion gives you a hint on how you could deal with such a
matter. If, in a particular case there is a real need to store the image
'data' in a field, I am intrested and would like to now the purpose for
this.

Kind regards,

Max van de Wiel

> How to store and retrieve image in mysql database.plz give example.
> Thnx in Advance

code from link below, tutorial for it at phpbuilder.com:

http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020304/105637.html

Warm Regards,