Re: Need help with Mambo

Mark (et al)

Perhaps Harish's generic request for help was naive and misguided, but
your flaming reply is quite uncalled for.  I've seen flames like this
from time to time (and I don't even read many of the forum email 'cuz
I'm pretty amateur and usually don't feel that I'd be of any help) and I
don't think it's a very humane and hospitable way to treat fellow human
beings.  'Puter Gods like what you envision yourself to be aren't really
any better than anyone else... we've all done stupid things before...
and here's a far less hurtful way to accomplish what you tried to do,
and you could have helped Harish to help himself instead of trying to
make him fearful to seek out any help at all:

    Harish,
    As you know, Mambo is used for xxxxxxxxx.  There is good
    documentation at http://www.xxxxxxx.yyy/zzzzz.  Please review that
    doc for general usage questions, and also to find help with your
    specific solution that you are trying to build.  If, after doing
    that research you still have specific questions, post a note to the
    forum with particulars about your issue.
    Sincerely
    Mark

Sincerely
Paul

Mark Groen said the following on 5/23/2005 2:00 AM:

> [...]

Yahoo! Groups Links