Re: Install Curl Function and IIS on window xp - Problem

Hello,

on 05/10/2005 02:13 AM Bathey Murali said the following:
> I'm trying to install Curl on Windows with the following specifications :
> - Windows XP SP1
> - PHP 4.3.4
> - Nossl
> - IIS 5.1
>
> I read on the internet, I have :
> - install php_curl.dll
> - remove the comment in php.ini to have that : extension=php_curl.dll
>
> I found the dll on the internet because I didn't find it on curl website.
>
> No when I call a php page, I have this error :
> "Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found"
>
> I tried to install the dll in some place but I have the same error all the time.
>
> Could you help me ?

If you want to execute HTTP requests, you may want to try this HTTP
client class that can perform the same kind of requests as the curl
functions but it does not require the curl library extension.

http://www.phpclasses.org/httpclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos