Re: Install Curl Function and IIS on window xp - Problem

BM> No when I call a php page, I have this error :
BM> "Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
BM> './php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found"

if you are download php the .zip version (not installer) there will be
a folder named extensions on your php folder after you extract the zip
file.

go to php.ini and make this change:

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "./"

change it to:

extension_dir = "./extensions"

and make sure the .dll file is located on ./extensions folder.

or the other way, copy the .dll file to the same folder with php.exe

Markus
'After All, You're Only Human'

PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links