Re: Php Mail

I notice you use \r as your end-of-line but I think you want \n or \r\n
as in strongkill's reply.

Take a look at the headers of the received email from the web server
compared to those from your local server.  You'' probably notice that
they are malformed - maybe all on one line or something like that.

Good luck.

-jmb