The Search Engine Project

Dear All,

I've read some search engine open source project which
run indexing service (SWISH++, htdig, phpdig, lucene,
dataparksearch, xapian-omega, perflect, xml_indexer,
TSEP). But, i still wondering, is there any project
developed with feature of indexing xml, appending its
indexing result (opposite of rebuilding index), and
(ofcourse) lighwight?? I need it to be implemented in
a huge news portal whose hits over 4 million per day
(in average). And every day, about 250 new data is
inserted (they are stored in postgres and then created
in xml document).
So i think it would be a pour idea if i implement
rebuilding index, because current record count is over
300 thousand..

Anybody can give suggest??
I'd realy apreciate to hear,

rgds,