Re: MySQL Connection

Are you sure the Conn_to_Mysql.php contains the correct username and
password and the correct host to where your mysql installation is? I'd
say you're failing to make a connection to your mysql database at the
office because it's setup differently. I'd bet you have a @ in front of
your mysql_connect() statement in that include file. remove it and run
your script to see what the error message is.

Good luck,
Ryan