Re: MySQL Connection

hi there,
its working now after i downloaded the binaries,
thanks for helping, thanks again...

i have another question...is there anywhere, i can
have global variable, where i can share it
between/across the pages...please assist...thanking u
in advance..

http://pl2.php.net/manual/en/faq.databases.php#faq.databases.mysql.php5