Re: need help with logical operator on my class

As asked, you should verify if the function is returning FALSE even
though it's running ok on MSSQL. If it is, it's one of those problems
mentioned in the given link some msgs ago (returning false even after
successful queries).

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:08:52 +0700, Markus <markus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> M> Are you sure that this function returns false?
>
> M> mssql_query($sql, $this->connection)
>
> function insert($tables, $fields, $values)
> {
>   $sql = "INSERT INTO $tables ($fields) VALUES $values";
>
>   @mssql_query($sql, $this->connection) or $this->error_message($sql);
> }
>
> mssql_query($sql, $this->connection) it should be return true, because
> if i check on Enterprise Manager, the data is do inserted. but php
> keep execute $this->error_message($sql).
>
> Markus

PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links