RE: [Norton AntiSpam] MySQL Connection

hi there i m able to connecto to mysql using odbc, and
i m getting the values from the tables, but when i
want to insert to the table, it gives error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_query()
I cant find ;extension=php_mysqli.dll, in my php.ini
file, i m not sure why, please guide me

 --- Tony Marston <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> You have to enable the mysqli extension in your
> php.ini file. Find this
> line:
>
> ;extension=php_mysqli.dll
>
> and remove the leading semi-colon.
>
> Don't forget to restart Apache.
>
> Note: thge msi installer contains only a minimal set
> of objects, so I
> suggest to use the full zip file instead.
>
> Tony Marston
> mailto:tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> mailto:TonyMarston@xxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.tonymarston.net
> <http://www.tonymarston.net/>

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129skit8j/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

oups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1108262851/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12kbvr217/*http://clk.

atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108176451466677>