Re: Smarty issues

yes peter,
its a good thing to have a common library for all projects. even with
open source projects, with littile modifications in config files, its
possible to use the same library for all projects.

what are you other philosophies peter?? :)
if you have more good ideas, please do share with us...

Cheers
Shuja Shabandri

Shuja Shabandri

http://www.shabandri.com