Re: How to get /post a url in PHP

abhishek jain wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> I want to get/post a URL via a script made in PHP.
> I know how to do that via PERL ie. through LWP(Library for WWW access in Perl).
> Is there a method to do that in PHP.
> Can anyone give me a sample script.
> --
> Regards
> Abhishek jain

i'm not sure if i'm understanding your question correctly-  but, it
sounds like the urlencode() function is what you are looking for.

http://www.php.net/urlencode

and you're going to want to use it like this:

$theurl = 'http://yoururl.com';

urlencode($theurl);

PHP Data object relational mapping generator - http://www.meta-language.net/
Yahoo! Groups Links