Re: Re: Wildcards???

>In the past I have had issues trying to block direct access but
>allowing view within the iframe.....but this appears to be
>working...at the moment.

         Now that you have it working, could you take a minute and
explain why you want to do this? What is the problem with a viewer
opening a frame in a new window? I do it all the time. If I cannot view
a site on my terms I leave the site. I am not alone, there is a lot of
research supporting the general level of dislike for frames. The only
think higher on the dislike list is horizontal scrolling.

Urb

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM