Problem Blocking Access

OK what I am trying to do is block users from accessing a page
directly.

I want them to only be able to view the page via the IFRAME and not
type in the URL and go to it directly.

I have a session started on all pages and if the index.php doesnt
start the session varible you can not access the page...it returns
them to the index.php.  Problem is, once the index.php has run...you
can then type the url in directly and go to the page.

Is there a way to stop this???

If you need more details just ask....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM