Re: Re: can i read pdf by php

Reading... or editing? if it's just reading the pdf file from the
server then you can use any window's based browser with the Adobe
Acrobat Reader plugin... or in Linux a Mozilla browser with either
GHOST program or gPDF program installed... but editing, if you mean to
edit the PDF file... that's another story...

although I could be wrong but I don't think editing an ACROBAT PDF
file through PHP is possible through a Linux Server... I guess in
windows you would do some kind of ODBC access or windows specific PHP
function to edit a PDF file but in Linux... I dunno.... will ask
around the LUGs to see if anybody has experience with this... sorry

--
Engr. Andrew John P. Young
IT Consultant/RH Technician

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM