Re: IP validation

If someone in your Intranet changes their IP, why would you care to
detect that? They're obviously up to no good! unless of course work
environment provides constant IP changes. Might I suggest sending an
encrypted cookie, make that cook provide an identifier matched with the
current ip, if the ip changes, make a note of the new ip, if the old ip
makes another request with in a small period of time, ban the new ip.
There's really no exact science. Good luck and let us know how you
decide to accomplish your task, i'd be interested in hearing.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM