Re: Total Lines

Ok, now that you're using an IFRAME, I must ask. In your login.php
file, you include those various files that contain needed functions to
make login.php work.  The IFRAME is using a file called sysmsgs.php. Is
sysmsgs.php trying to use any code that is included in login.php? If it
is, does sysmsgs.php contain the include statements similar to
login.php?

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM